Roman Drits @ FILTERED
January 28, 2010
- Роман Дриц \ Roman Drits \ Romāns Drics
- Was born and grew up in Riga; has a decent personality, manly but сapricious, kind, moderately patient.
- His first conscious photograph:
- At this time, he tries not to realize what he is photographing.
- He prefers black and white photography. In color (at least for now) there are too many odd things for him.
- Despite the fact that he uses film cameras for his works, he does not feel any disgust towards digital equipment.
- His perfect model must be “out-of-body”.
- All his works are united by defined or undefined atmosphere.
- He gets inspired by finale of Beethoven’s ninth symphony.
You can find him at: