Regina-Maria Tumova @ FILTERED
January 27, 2010
Photo by Dmitry Bulkin
- Regina-Maria Tumova/ illum
- Photography / Illustration / Design / Make-up / interior design
- Born in Riga. Loves qualitative beauty, life, peace, harmony and sensitivity. Adores sea. Can not stand milk in any condition.
- She can not remember her first shot.
- She loves color. Preferably natural. But sometimes there are moments when you have to replace it.
- She prefers digital photography.
- She thinks there is no such thing as a perfect model. And she does not think she will ever meet such. Her task is to understand a person and shoot one, or give one the idea what Maria needs from them.
- She will never visualise real pain, death, suffering, “trash”.
- She is not a photographer. Her profession is interior design. Photography, illustration, make-up – is another side of her life.
- All her works are united by her wish to show human’s , life’s and her’s versatility.
- She gets inspired by beauty. Beautiful people,beautiful things,photographs of other photographer’s,life around her. Music and movies.
You can find her at: