Eriks Naivo @ FILTERED
December 27, 2009
- Eriks Naivo
- Photography / Pictures
- “I was born on june 22th. Ancient Mayas thought this day is a very special and a saint one. At this date day was fighting with night, black was fighting with white. I am an introvert. I love evenings, especially in summer when there are sunsets I can be sitting for hours gazing from the rooftops. I love reading books at night, writing poems. Not so long ago i learned how to bake a cake. I am not arrogant, amorous open to new people and care for them. I fear loneliness more than oldness.”
- His first photograph – a picture of his mom. He was studying in 4th grade.
- “I get a great excitement from the process of photographing. I love colors. i am more interested in working with film. Everything seems to be more natural.”
- “I think a perfect model is a person who is relaxed in their behaviour, and has the virtuosity and his unique style.
- Naivety – is something that unites all of his works.
- He gets inspired by music, movies, intimates, seasons, pear jam.
You can find him at: