December 14, 2009
- Klara Zagorjanska
- Photography / interior architecture
- i was born in 1991 at the begging of summer and my sign is gemini,that explains everything about me. two different worlds carrying a sun and a smell of sea breeze . i try to look at world in different way, always exploring something new and never forgetting everything past. always searching and never afraid to loose.
once i’ve read a book of H. Murakami ‘dance dance dance’ and from that moment my life can be described as a passionate dance. i try to dance through a life as good as i can , so everybody could feel the amount of energy and imagination that i carry. it was 7th grade when I started seeing my interest in art but only in past three years i understood that i want to dedicate myself in art fully. so i went to England to study interior architecture and improve my skills in photography ,drawing, acting , music and dance.
- i choose to be a photographer simply to capture a moment. with my camera i feel secure. i see something unforgettable everyday and i always want somebody to feel the same, to see the same and camera helps me with this mission. I just can’t resist the sound of descent of a shutter.In every building from the start lies an idea and a great research as well as connection with nature and human – that’s why i study architecture.
- i was 15 years old when I started going to LMA courses and my sister gave me her film camera. from that moment it is always in my bag next to watercolors and a chocolate bar. but the first ‘serious’ photos i took where while being ill one winter week, i felt really sick and tried to find something that would bring me back to life. until now photography sometimes brings me back to life.
- definitely both color and bw. you can’t even compare them, the way you express your photography through color or throw bw is uncompetitive.
- there is no perfect in my world, if there is a human, or a place, or a thing i should have met or seen and took a picture of that, then it just had to happen. i like people who have a conversation between me and the camera.
- it is not a secret that we all are different, but some times i do believe there is something inside me that can be described as different.
- .i will never visualize something that shouldn’t be seen for anybody else.
- things that inspire her : “you know, those simple things, a favorite track in your head, a smile of a friend, a laugh of a family member, a light of sun and a sound of sea waves.”
You can find her at: