Papajka @ FILTERED
November 16, 2009
- Olga Tyukova / papajka
- photo / illustration
- Open-minded, visual-oriented, sensitive young woman from Riga. Olya likes life, freedom and art and dislikes illiberality and lack of humor.
- Olga says: “My first conceived photo session was when I was 12. Me and my friend, we dressed like Spice Girls and shot our jumps from sofa, these photos were full of joy, motion and youth.”
- Olga started shooting when she realized that she often thinks in pictures. Most of her works are colorful, but she enjoys bw photography as well.
- “Digital photography is very cozy and convenient in post-processing, but nothing can compair to the specific atmosphere of the films, which I now explore with great pleasure.”
- “My perfect model is easily to involve in, she isn’t afraid to look ridiculous”.
- Olga can’t imagine an object that isn’t worth shooting.
- “I am still working on my unique style, and there are a lot of things to think about. One thing is fore sure – main subject of my works are mostly people and different characters-doodles”
- Olga is inspired by everything she sees, hears, reads or thinks.
You can find her at: