Jana Jacuka @ FILTERED
September 4, 2009
- Jana Jacuka / Milkman
- “I was born in Riga, 1995th on the last day of February. My father is photographer, so I started as a model first. Then my sister started taking pictures, so again – I was the model. After some time, when my sister got her first Canon, I got interested in taking pictures. It happened when I was 13. Now I’m 14 and still being a model, but trying myself as a photographer too. Music&photography, and all kind of art is my life. If someone had put me in a box, after some time I would become a robot, without imagination.”
- “I chose photography probably because every picture has its own story, it’s like writing a book, but with pictures. It’s hard to explain, maybe its even impossible.”
- “My first picture was taken by me when I was 6. My father bought some old zenit camera on a sale. Yes, it was may first time.”
- She loves color photography more than bw. Most loved tone – sepia.
- Her perfect model – Long haired redhead, with pail skin and skinny body.
You can find her at :