Natalija Pestune @ FILTERED
August 28, 2009
- Natalija Pestune
- She says: “It is hard to tell what is unusual about my art. I photograph things i see or things i want to see. May be my own outlook to everything is the most unusual thing about my art. I think that film photography is now leaving the mass. Not many people nowadays (if we compare with digital cameras) are photographing on film,developing it and printing. I am talking about this long but breathtaking process.”
- She is a freelancer.
- She is learning Chinese language. At the moment she does not work anywhere. This period of her life is devoted to art and creativity: photography and needlework.
- She never limits herself, she does not follow any rules or techniques – her art is her freedom. This makes it hard to tell what what unites all her works. May be it is love in all its meanings.
- She likes film cameras because they fill every photo with life and soul. She does not use digital cameras.
- She shoots in both color and black and white. The last one takes more time and requires particular mood.
You can find her at: